HELLO. I’m Bodhi Bill Miller*— writer, singer, jester, poet to the living, friend to the dying. My mission, late in life, is to share the songs that showed up along the way. Some are solemn, some are whimsical, all have meaning. Looking back, I’ve led the life of a perpetual pilgrim. I’d like to share some of that journey with you. If you’re interested, here’s where to start…
YOUR JOURNEY begins with three easy steps…
1) LISTEN to song samples—FREE!
TO PLAY, mouse click the triangle on the far left end of the sound bar above. Make sure the volume slider on right of the loudspeaker icon is slid all the way to the right for maximum sound output.
2) WATCH music videos—FREE!
- SEE an INTRODUCTORY VIDEO.
- SEE a half hour LIVE CONCERT VIDEO.
- SEE the latest SONG of the MONTH VIDEO.
- SUBSCRIBE to Bodhi Bill’s YouTube CHANNEL and access all videos.
- PREVIEW CD-quality singles and albums.
Subscribe at Bodhi Bill YouTube Channel
3) RECEIVE a new song every month—FREE!
IF YOU LIKED the song samples, sign up for my “Bodhi Notes” monthly newsletter and you’ll receive:
- A LINK to enjoy a new single every month on YouTube.
- BLOG updates and links.
- EXCLUSIVE back stories, musings and updates.
- A SONG lyric and chord sheet link in each issue.
- DISCOUNTS to my performances.
Subscribe at “Free Newsletter Signup”
- On a SMART PHONE: Scroll DOWN past logo to find subscription form.
- On a LAPTOP, TABLET or PC: Scroll UP to top of right side column.
Your subscription information will be kept strictly confidential.
THAT’S the preview of what this journey offers. Feel free to explore the site for more links, stories, songs and updates.
“COME, COME, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn’t matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” — RUMI
BodhiBill.com is all about the journey. And you.
*Pronounced “Bow-Dee.” Sanskrit for “Awakening.”