HELLO. I’m Bodhi (bow-dee*) Bill Miller— writer, singer, seeker, retired chaplain and repentant ex-ad man. My mission is to share the wisdom songs that showed up along the way, songs that explore the mysteries of living and dying. Taken together, they encourage awakening and activism.
This site contains:
- RECORDINGS available FREE on YouTube with links to purchase CD quality versions.
- VIDEOS of live performances FREE on YouTube.
- SUBSCRIPTION access to a FREE blog and a FREE Song of the Month link.
- BOOKING contact information for programs and performances.
My mission is to share the wisdom songs that showed up along the way…
THE HERMIT CRAB (AKA Bodhi Bill) is in the midst of moving to a new shell in another sea far from Spokane—to the Virtual Ocean of Reinvention in Reno, Nevada. Once settled in, likely June 1st, he will return to making records, posting blogs and seeking gigs. Your patience is much appreciated.
EVERYTHING I do is based on my songs. Here is brief sampling of their themes and styles.
TO PLAY, mouse click the triangle on the far left end of the sound bar above. Make sure the volume slider on right of the loudspeaker icon is slid all the way to the right for maximum sound output.
- WATCH a half-hour LIVE CONCERT VIDEO.
- WATCH a three-minute CONCERT HIGHLIGHT VIDEO.
- WATCH the latest SONG of the MONTH VIDEO.
- SUBSCRIBE to Bodhi Bill’s YouTube CHANNEL and access all videos.
Subscribe for Free Songs and Updates
SIGN UP for my FREE monthly newsletter. Each issue includes a FREE YouTube link to an original song I’ve produced in my home studio. You’ll also receive a FREE blog update every Saturday morning.
Sign up now!
- On a SMART PHONE: Scroll DOWN past logo to find subscription form.
- On a LAPTOP, TABLET or PC: Scroll UP to top of right side column.
Your subscription information will be kept strictly confidential.
Book a Performance
CONTACT ME anytime to discuss how my music can help enrich and inspire your event or service.
- Doctor of Ministry in World Wisdom Traditions.
- Board Certified Palliative Care Chaplain, retired.
- Part-time mystic.
- Channeler of songs.
- Perpetual pilgrim.
- Repentent ex-ad man.
BODHI, pronounced “Bow-Dee,” is a Sanskrit word meaning “awakening.” It seems to capture a common theme underlying my songs—awakening to the mysteries of
life. It also differentiates me from the hundreds of thousands of other “Bill Millers,” including a Native American rock star.
A LOGO? A squiggle? Four dots and a line? Well, yes. But it does have a name, Erawa. To find out why, go HERE…
“COME, COME, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn’t matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” — RUMI
BodhiBill.com is all about the journey. And you.
*Sanskrit for “Awakening.”