THE ENNEAGRAM offers a systematic way to understand the underlying foundation of our personalities, or ego structures. It uncovers the source of our fixations and reflexive responses to life. It offers the best of a wisdom tradition in that it reveals underlying subconscious—even mystical—structures; and, the best of a scientific theory in that it predicts with uncanny accuracy our reflexive behaviors that vary depending on our moods and stress levels.
It is more akin to sacred geometry…
While cosmic in nature, the Enneagram is grounded not in the stars but in ourselves. It is NOT astrology. It is more akin to sacred geometry: the same way in which the Greek Golden Ratio reveals an underlying structure of the cosmos, the Enneagram reveals the hidden structure of our personality and its distortions.
The Enneagram has offered me priceless clarity in myself and in my relationships. While it doesn’t “fix” anything, it allows clarity and insight—as getting a pair of glasses won’t fix your eyes, they do allow you to see clearly.
That is the Enneagram.
- Classes will be weekly on Thursday nights.
- Classes will be held in the upstairs conference room at Express Employment, 331 W Main Street in downtown Spokane, across from the Grand Hotel parking garage.
- Doors open at 6:30pm.
- Classes start at 7 sharp and end at 8:45.
- Class dates are May 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th.
- Class size limited to the first 18 who make a deposit or show up.
- Cost is $25 per class or $80 for the series.
Share the flyer. Bring a friend. Prepare to be amazed.